Diabetes is the diseases that involve a problem with the hormone inulin. There are two types of diabetes and the cause of the second type is obesity and the lack of physical activities. Genetics, environment, and lifestyles can also the cause of diabetes by eating unhealthy food or skipping meals also play an important role in increasing diabetes. There is around 100 million American population are suffering from diabetes, it means that they have bad blood sugar control. According to research, an eating habit performs a vital role in diabetes. We have some reasons that show why diabetes is rapidly increasing in America.
- The number one reason is found that, when someone skips breakfast daily, it increases the risk of second type diabetes. When someone breakfast and went out continuously, it may affect the cell that responds to insulin.
- In America mostly youngsters live in the hostel and because of their tough study they don’t have time to cook food so they mostly prefer to eat readymade foods, like fast food and the fast food increase the risk of type 2 diabetes because it always serves with full of fat fries and it makes the people overweight. Overweight rise the risk of diabetes.
- Choose protein wisely, people who highly use beef and bacon they should select the fish and poultry because it is true that beef is full of protein but it also raises the danger of diabetes. So choose your protein and make a habit to eat pulses because they are also a source of protein hand they have less risk of diabetes. We have some food list that is high in protein which is good and bad for diabetes.
- Plain, nonfat yogurt
- Skinless chicken
- Fatty fish, like salmon
- Canned tuna in water
- Raw unsalted nuts
- Legumes and Beans
- Skinless turkey
- Hot dogs
- Deli meats, roast, salami, ham
- Roasted nuts flavored nuts
- Sausages and pepperoni
- Protein and shakes
What should we eat in diabetes?
To make ourselves away from diabetes, we must understand the difference in food that can affect blood sugar. We found some food items that are rich from carbohydrates like, milk, pasta, bread, grains, sweet, starchy vegetables. These items are broken down glucose in the blood and increase the blood sugar.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Unusual weight loss
- Blurry vision
- Increased tiredness
- Frequent urination
- Extreme thirst
- Extreme hunger
How can we find out diabetes?
Sometimes a normal eye and foot doctor reveal diabetes because diabetes affects the circulation on feet and small blood vessels in your eyes suspect that you have diabetes then they suggest you the blood test by a general physician. The diabetes blood glucose test is taken without eating at least eight to nine hours. The doctor will take your blood sample then after testing he will give you the reports if your blood sugar level is 126/mg/dl or greater it means that you have diabetes.
If someone has diabetes then what should he do?
If you have diabetes then you should concern the doctor he will tell you that you have prediabetes or diabetes. The doctor will recommend your medicine to bring down the level of blood sugar as you can delay the development of diabetes type 2.
Diabetes is the most common disease, the reason why this disease rises rapidly. Nowadays people do not care about their diet and use ready to cook food regularly that are the main cause of diabetes. If someone wants to control the risk of diabetes than he should take his proper diet.
Mikael Oliver is the masters in Education and he also held in M.S in information science, he always wants to provide online assignment help in UK students for their studies and learning processing that’s why he also starts working at Best Assignment Writers.