With a name, you have certain sets of duties and responsibilities tied to it. An angularJS developer too has a set of roles and responsibilities that it is deemed to fulfill. Let me take you through some of the roles and responsibilities that an organization expects from an angularjs developer.
Roles and responsibilities of an angularjs develope:
An angularJS developer has a lot of responsibilities that are implied at the time of hiring them into the company. Let us look at some of the common responsibilities that they are expected to fulfill that has no room for compensation.
2. Communication as well as professional skills that makes working with the clients much easier. Communication skill is necessary as it will help in getting the ideas and plans without any misunderstandings.
3. The developer should be able to develop modules and components that are highly reusable and testable in nature.
4. The solutions produced by the developer should exhibit excellent performance on not only desktop screens but also on all the smartphone screens.
5. Developing a website or an application undergoes various stages which include designing, developing and testing as the most commonly addressed stages. The developer should be able to coordinate with the graphic designer and HTML coder to provide the best of results.
6. An organization expects an angularjs developer who could write codes that are non-blockable, that has the perfect flavor of all the advanced techniques that is used whenever its use arises.
7. The developer should also be able to create custom models as well as components that play a great role in extending the core value of AngularJS.
Above-mentioned are some of the roles and responsibilities of an angularjs developer that an organization blindly expects from. Before hiring a developer an organization always digs into the person’s qualities as well as qualifications that make the firm confident enough to choose the right person. angularjs-2.com/hire-angular-js-developer.htm takes you to an esteemed company’s web page that describes the quality as well as the quantity of work that they have been doing and will continue for times to come so that one can blindly hire angularjs developers who will adhere to all the above-mentioned roles and responsibilities.